Technologies Developed by University
Algae: A Health Promoting Supplement
- The microalgae Desmodesmus subspicatus can be cultured in heterotrophic and autotrophic cultivation mode in axenic condition.
- It can be cultured in stainless steel fermentor. The process can be scaled up at industrial scale production
- The biomass productivity is 5 times higher than autotrophic cultivation mode.
Solar Safety Head Torch and Solar Safety Belt
- Reduce injury and accident due to poor lighting condition in indoor and outdoor.
- Saves money spent on kerosene oil.
- Reduces air pollution.
- The extra hours that the women get work at night, they got more time to spend with families.
spend less on the kerosene, but more importantly, made money by doing skilled activities like stitching, knitting and embroidering etc.
Value Added Products from Persimmon a very Astringent Fruit Grown in Hilly Area of Uttarakhand
- Being an astringent fruit persimmon is not very popular as table fruit and so may be utilized in the processing Industry as its value added products have tremendous market potential on account of its numerous health and medicinal benefits.
Browse all Technologies Developed by University
Coordination of all research activities, fundamental and applied in different disciplines of science and technology.
Administration, management and monitoring of research centres located at the main campus and outside in four agro-climatic zones covering all districts of Uttarakhand.