Technologies Developed by University
Solar Safety Head Torch and Solar Safety Belt
- Reduce injury and accident due to poor lighting condition in indoor and outdoor.
- Saves money spent on kerosene oil.
- Reduces air pollution.
- The extra hours that the women get work at night, they got more time to spend with families.
spend less on the kerosene, but more importantly, made money by doing skilled activities like stitching, knitting and embroidering etc.
Organic Red Pigment for Dye Application
- The dye is a fungal pigment, i.e., natural color.
- It can be produced in solid-state fermentation and submerged fermentation using various fruit and food industry waste. The process can be scale up in industrial scale production.
- The extracellular pigment can be separated from fungal biomass using centrifugation or filtration. Therefore, the cost for extraction process will be reduced.
- It can be produced using fruit and food processing waste as a substrate. So the feedstock cost will be cheaper and zero waste for fruit and food processing industries.
Algae: A Health Promoting Supplement
- The microalgae Desmodesmus subspicatus can be cultured in heterotrophic and autotrophic cultivation mode in axenic condition.
- It can be cultured in stainless steel fermentor. The process can be scaled up at industrial scale production
- The biomass productivity is 5 times higher than autotrophic cultivation mode.
Browse all Technologies Developed by University
Coordination of all research activities, fundamental and applied in different disciplines of science and technology.
Administration, management and monitoring of research centres located at the main campus and outside in four agro-climatic zones covering all districts of Uttarakhand.