Technologies Developed by University
Solar Safety Head Torch and Solar Safety Belt
- Reduce injury and accident due to poor lighting condition in indoor and outdoor.
- Saves money spent on kerosene oil.
- Reduces air pollution.
- The extra hours that the women get work at night, they got more time to spend with families.
spend less on the kerosene, but more importantly, made money by doing skilled activities like stitching, knitting and embroidering etc.
Value Added Products from Persimmon a very Astringent Fruit Grown in Hilly Area of Uttarakhand
- Being an astringent fruit persimmon is not very popular as table fruit and so may be utilized in the processing Industry as its value added products have tremendous market potential on account of its numerous health and medicinal benefits.
Management of Litchi Leaf Curl Mite
- Pruning will lead to better management of litchi mite without any hazard.
- Burning further will help in complete eradication of pest.
- Pruning of affected twigs in June reduced the initial inoculums.
- No residue on fruits as spraying is recommended at vegetative stage only, and not at flowering and fruiting stage.
- Litchi growers benefited by higher yield and getting more income.
Browse all Technologies Developed by University
Coordination of all research activities, fundamental and applied in different disciplines of science and technology.
Administration, management and monitoring of research centres located at the main campus and outside in four agro-climatic zones covering all districts of Uttarakhand.